DIGITAL MARKETING AGREEMENT
This Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) sets forth terms under which Slipstream Digital Marketing (“Company”) shall provide services to COLUMBUS CAPITAL, LLC, (the “Client”). This Agreement is effective as of this 10/3/2019.
1. Scope of Services. The Company is to provide the Client with the following services (the “Services”):
Specific services shall be defined in Order Confirmation documents that are digitally agreed to by Client. The general scope of services may include the following:
- Website Development
- Website Maintenance and Hosting
- Search Engine Optimization Services
- Digital Advertising Services
- Retargeting / Remarketing Services
- Reputation Management Services
- Marketing Consulting Services
2. Compensation; Payment. Client shall provide compensation to the Company at the rates specified in any Order Confirmation documents that are digitally agreed to by Client for the Services provided. Company shall provide the Client with an invoice upon completion of the Services. For certain services with large initial commitments such as website development, a 20% deposit may be required before commencement of work. Payment for all Services is due within 15 days of the date of the Company’s invoice.
3. Term; Termination. This Agreement shall commence on 10/3/2019 and remain in effect until the Services are completed. This Agreement may be extended by mutual written consent of both parties. If either party seeks to terminate this Agreement, the terminating party must provide 30 days notice to the other party.
4. Independent Contractor Status. The Company is serving as an independent contractor in providing the Services. Under this Agreement, the Company is neither an employee nor a partner of the Client.
5. Mutual Confidentiality. Neither party shall disclose the other party’s confidential information to any person other than its employees, officers, directors, affiliates, agents and representatives who are bound by obligations of confidentiality and who have a need to know such information in order to perform their obligations in connection with Services. Each party may only use the other party’s confidential information as permitted to perform its respective obligations under this Agreement. “Confidential Information” means any information disclosed by a party to the other party that is reasonably expected to be treated in a confidential manner under the circumstances of disclosure under this Agreement or by the nature of the information itself.
6. Notice. All notices required or permitted under this Agreement will be provided in writing and delivered to both parties.
7. Governing Law. The laws of the State of California govern all matters arising out of or relating to this Agreement and the transactions it contemplates, including, without limitation, its interpretation, construction, validity, performance, and enforcement.
8. Assignment; Delegation. The Client may not assign any of its rights under this Agreement or delegate any performance under this Agreement, except with the prior written consent of the Company. Any purported assignment of rights or delegation of performance in violation of this section is void.
9. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement and supersedes all other agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties.
Each party is signing this Agreement on the date stated opposite that party’s signature.
COMPANY NAME: Slipstream Digital Marketing
SIGNATORY: Leif Pietila
CLIENT NAME: COLUMBUS CAPITAL, LLC
SIGNATORY: Jeffrey Branch
Please Sign Below: